I just found out that Adf.ly ads can be bypass actually. Silly me. So, here I want to share the tips that I just learned. Now you can skip the Adf.ly ads and go directly to the link without any delay.
What you need to do?
1. Go to RedirectionHelper at Userscripts.org.
2. Click install.
3. Done. You are good to go now!
If you are using Mozilla Firefox, you have to install GreaseMonkey extension first. I did test the RedirectionHelper plugin with Comodo Dragon 16.1 browser and it works perfectly!
Features of RedirectionHelper
(1) Skip the Redirection of linkbucks, adf.ly, lnk.co, etc.
(2) Remove annoying ads or mask, like imageporter, imagevenue, turboimagehost and so on.
(3) Turn to actual hyperlink for alabout.com and alafs.com.
(4) Suited for FireFox (with both of GreaseMonkey and Scriptish) and Google Chrome.
So, this is how to bypass Adf.ly ads.
Update: You can also use Ads Skipper. Thanks to temin for the tip.