A strong advocate of education and training, the Gamuda Scholarship Award grants tertiary scholarship opportunities to bright and well-deserve Malaysians annually.
Committed to help carve the future career path and uncover the full potential of talented scholars who join the Gamuda family, we have awarded full and partial scholarship assistance amounting to RM21million benefiting over 250 students since 1996.
The Gamuda Scholarship Award is an education grant that covers both the students’ tuition and living expenses in local, private and foreign universities. In the best interest of the scholar, a structured mentoring, training and career guidance is offered during the scholars’ education and employment period with the Group.
The Scholarship Offers
1. Full tuition fees and living expenses for local public/private universities
2. Full/half tuition fees for local foreign universities
Course of Study
1. Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, or Environmental)
2. Quantity Surveying / Housing, Building and Planning
3. Economics, Business Administration, & Sociaal Sciences
How To Apply
You can go to http://www.gamuda.com.my/scholarship.html to find more information about the scholarship award.